Meet your bridal hair stylist

Hey! I’m Bri!

My mission is to create whimsical and romantic hairstyles for my free spirited brides! I am here for a laid back morning full of fun, family, friendship… and of course some BEAUTIFUL HAIR! I got my cosmetology license from Aveda in West Chester, Ohio (I love to utilize primarily cruelty free and vegan products in my hair kit). From there I worked in a salon for two years, then ventured out on my own and started Bridal Braids by Bri in 2020.

At a glance: I’m a Cincy girl who just moved to 5 acres in New Richmond, Ohio with my incredible husband, Mike and two pups, Kate and Jack. Love to chill at home 80% of the time! The other 20% I’m getting mocha oat milk lattes with Mike at a coffee shop or seeking out delicious vegan eats. I have two sisters and three nieces. Let’s just say I’m a pro at navigating females haha! No bridal party is ever too crazy for me. My best friend and I have the same name, but spelled “Bre” Biology major turned CEO of Bridal Braids by Bri I also have a huge passion for health and wellness. I believe we get one body so we must move it and fuel it with nourishing meals every day. Most importantly I think it’s essential to practice thinking kind thoughts of ourselves and spread that far and wide to others too! For more information on my health coaching, visit www.plantbasedwithbri.com

xoxo bri